COVID-19 Update:

City Hall is open by appointment only. Please call (250) 478-7882 for more info.

City of Langford

Live the lifestyle.

How to Get Action

Except for public safety matters, all complaints need to be in writing and include your name, address, and phone number, the location of problem property, and some details about the issues. Licence plate detail is very helpful in a parking complaint. Submissions are queued and an Officer will contact you as soon as possible.

  • Fax your letter or complaint form to (250) 391-3433
  • Email the Department - click here.
  • Visit Langford City Hall, 2nd Floor, 877 Goldstream Avenue, Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm

For urgent matters after hours call (250) 857-0400 to reach a Bylaw Enforcement Officer if one is on duty. If your call is unanswered please leave a message.

Meta Navigation