City of Langford

Live the lifestyle.

Name Change

Any changes to the ownership of a property, including name changes, should be filed at the Land Title Office:

Land Title and Survey Authority
Suite 200 - 1321 Blanshard Street
Victoria, British Columbia
Canada V8W 9J3
General Inquiries: 1-877-577-LTSA (5872) or 604-660-0380
Facsimile: 250-356-6060


Meta Navigation