COVID-19 Update:

Langford City Hall remains closed to walk-in traffic and business is conducted by phone or appointment only. Please call 250-478-7882 for assistance.

City of Langford

Live the lifestyle.

Changing Your Address

We need your correct address in order to mail a tax notice to you. 

If you move, or if your mailing address has changed, please notify the BC Assessment Authority at 250-479-7131Alternatively, you can also visit the BC Assessment website and complete their Change of Address form

Unless a new address is provided, we will rely on the address (and ownership) records of the Land Title Office, provided to us by the BC Assessment Authority.

It is your responsibility to inquire if you haven't received your property tax notice by the middle of June. If this is the case, please contact the Property Tax Department at 250-391-3410

Meta Navigation