COVID-19 Update:

City Hall is open by appointment only. Please call (250) 478-7882 for more info.

City of Langford

Live the lifestyle.

Provincial Government - Deadline for Groundwater Licensing

If you are using groundwater (from a well or dugout) for non-domestic uses you are legally required to submit a groundwater licence application before March 1, 2019. Start yours in person at your local Front Counter BC office, or online at

Meta Navigation