Horse Carriage Ride around Beautiful Bear Mountain
Embrace the joy of the holiday season with a festive horse and carriage ride by Victoria Carriage Tours. The perfect opportunity to enjoy the seasonal lights and decorations in Langford.
The 25 minute tours start at Ponds Landing Plaza and wind around the beautiful Bear Mountain community. Tours run 6 times a night every Friday-Sunday from November 27 to December 19.
Book your private carriage tour for up to six guests; infants under 12 months old are not counted towards the total as long as they are on a lap and not in a car seat. Make sure to bring blankets and hot drinks to stay cozy during the tour, and carrots or apples to feed the horses. Carriages are covered and tours go ahead rain for shine. Parking is available in the underground lot beneath Ponds Landing Plaza.
No cancellations; however, tours can be gifted. In the case of extreme inclement weather conditions, you will be tour will be cancelled and a full refund will be provided. If you do not hear from us, the tour is going ahead.
- Masks are optional but recommended for all passengers.
- Voice Amplifier system on each carriage to ensure guests can clearly hear their driver without the driver turning around to face customers when speaking.
- After each shift we sanitize the carriage.
- Frequent sanitization of all high touch points including point of sale location, payment terminals and brochures.
- Enhanced guest check-in procedures: health verification.
- Enhanced staff member screening for illness or need to self-isolate.
Took book your tour around Bear Mountain, click here.
Tours are also running through Goldstream Village. View availability and book your tour here.