National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
On September 30th, the City of Langford will honour the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation and the City Hall will be closed. We encourage everyone to use September 30th as a day to learn, listen and reflect on our shared history and its impact on Indigenous Peoples.
City Hall will re-open on Friday, October 1st at 8:30 a.m.
- National Centre for Truth and Reconciliation
- Government of Canada, Marking the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Government of Canada, Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada
- Beyond 94: Truth and Reconciliation in Canada
- The Indian Residential Schools Crisis Line: 1-866-925-4419
Available 24 hours a day for anyone experiencing pain or distress as a result of their Residential school experience.