Coming soon – online building permitting.
Building permits are issued for, but not limited to, construction projects that involve:
- Erecting any new structure greater than 10 m2 or 107 ft2
- Adding floor area and/or components to an existing structure
- Finishing or altering the interior and/or exterior of a structure
- Moving or demolishing a structure
- Any installation, alteration, or repair of a plumbing or fire sprinkler system (Plumbing permit)
Prior to applying for a building permit, you must ensure that your project meets the proper Zoning requirements. For more information, please visit the Planning and Zoning webpage or contact the Planning department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building permit applications will soon be accepted electronically:
- Electronic building permit applications will be accepted through the Online Permitting Portal.
- All permit application processes will remain the same other than receiving the physical document copies.
- Alternatively, physical copies of building permit applications can still be submitted.
Keep checking back for the latest updates on online permitting.
additional resources and links